The University's wireless network is called Eduroam. You will need to set up accounts for your devices before you can connect to the Wi-Fi.
How to set up a Wi-Fi connection
In order to connect to Eduroam you need to set up a Wi-Fi account at IDService. You can have five active Eduroam accounts at the same time. For security reasons, you are advised to have one account per device: one for your laptop and one, for example, for your phone. You have to cancel the Eduroam account for your device if you happen to lose it, cancelling is easily done though IDService.
- Start by logging in to idservice.mau.se. You have to accept the user agreement the first time you log in.
- Click on 'Eduroam/Wifi-account' in the functions menu.
- Follow the steps to create a new Eduroam account. You don't need to remember the new log in information, the device will store them for you. Also, you can easily access them on IDService.
- Enter the new login information (username and password) in your device and save so that it connects automatically in the future.
Eduroam network settings
• Netword/SSID: Eduroam
• Security: WPA2 Enterprise/802.1xEAP
• Encryption/EAP: PEAP
• CA certificate WS0016.ad.mah.se
Update the network settings
If you already have Eduroam installed on your device, you must remove the old settings to add new ones. You can easily do this by clicking on the Eduroam network and choosing 'Forget this network'.
You can print and scan from different devices using credit which can be added to your Multicard by accessing our printing...
Computer identity and Multicard
Your computer identity is required for a variety of services. Your Multicard is needed in order to get access to some of the...