Finding a job
Future Finder is the University's career portal where you as a student can search for job vacancies, internships and other opportunities. At Malmö University’s annual Career Fair, you can also mingle with various company representatives and find inspiration for future career possibilities. You can also check out Career Services' top tips for finding your dream job.
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF THE CAREER PORTAL
- Learn about the career events and workshops offered by Career Services.
- Follow companies that interest you.
- Create your own “job agent” and get adverts sent to you directly.
Career Services' top tips for finding a job
- Make a thorough inventory of your skills, your knowledge and your experience.
- Create tailored application documents. Targetting your application towards specific jobs you are applying for takes time, so make sure you start the process as early as possible.
- Create an attractive LinkedIn profile. Build your professional network to create opportunities for the future. Recruiters use LinkedIn to find future employees. Furthermore, nowadays many vacancies are announced via networks.
- Participate in workshops and book an appointment with one of our career advisers to get help planning your future career.
The Career Fair — a bridge to your future
Regardless of whether you are looking for an internship or a job (full-time or part-time), or simply want to expand your network, Malmö University’s Career Fair is a fantastic starting point. The fair is organised annually and is open to all students and alumni at Malmö University.
You will have the opportunity to get your photo taken for your CV / LinkedIn-profile by a professional photographer during the fair.
Please contact Karin Fälth if you have any questions regarding the Career Fair.
Our latest Career Fair took place February 11th 2021 as an online event. The fair was arranged together with Lund University. Information regarding future career fairs will be shown here.
Your internship may be a mandatory part of your study programme or an elective course. Regardless of whether your programme...
The path to your first job
Get help with: identifying and mapping your skills; marketing yourself more effectively; discovering various strategies for...